Washed Ashore Sweater - Sand
Type: Crochet Kit
WAK X Two of Wands!!
We have purchased this kit in the largest size so it is suitable for all sizes that are within the pattern size range (shown below). This kit includes 100% Pima Cotton from the region of Piura in Peru, which is known for making the best cotton in the world. It is super-soft and has an extraordinary quality for all-season knits due to its DK weight. The drape and almost pearly sheen of this cotton takes any project to the next level.
This yarn is an excellent alternative for those who can't wear wool and / or prefer not to use man-made fibres.
See our full range of The Pima Cotton colours here.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- 120  cm= width cuff to cuff
- 38  cm = body width
- 90  cm =length
- 4 skeins of pima cotton (±100 g | ±3,5 oz per ±212 m | ±231 yds each skein) in Sand (Image Colour is Sand)
- 7mm | --US | 2 UK Beechwood Crochet Hook
- Printed Pattern (Includes all sizes)
- Small Knitter's Sewing Needle
- An Embroidered Label
- WAK Packaging
Hand wash, lay flat to dry.