FAQ's, Returns & Exchanges
Colour accuracy will vary by device. We do our best to use clear imagery that accurately represents an item, but this representation will be affected by different screen settings and devices and there may be slight differences in colour.
Different dye lots of the same colourway are often not an exact colour match. Please ensure you have enough of everything your project needs. It’s always better to have extra yarn versus finding you do not have enough.
What does the '-L1' mean?
When you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order within 2 days of receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to love your purchase so if you’ve changed your mind, we will accept returns within 28 days of the purchase date.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to send us a return.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Without exception, you must have proof of purchase / receipt for all returns & exchanges. We can look up your online purchase if you cannot locate the email with the above required information. We would have emailed you a receipt for each of your in-store purchases.
- If proof of purchase cannot be located, a return will not be possible.
- The items must be new and unused, with all original labels and tags intact, in its original packaging.
- Products purchased online can also be returned in-store.
- Exchanges can only be done in-store.
- Shipping, duties, and fees incurred from the original purchase are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for the return postage or any packages that get damaged or lost in return transit.
- Any returns that cause the original total value to go below any complimentary shipping amount that was offered on the original purchase will incur a refund amount for the value of the product(s) returned minus the value of the flat rate shipping cost.
- Once we receive and inspect your return, we will notify you via email if the return has passed inspection, or in the rare case that it does not pass inspection we will notify you of the reasoning behind our decision.
- Upon approval, an automatic refund will be processed to your original payment method.
- It can take a week or more for your bank or credit card company to process and post a refund so please be patient.
We do not accept returns on the following items:
- Any yarn that has been caked or removed from its original packaging
- Any kits, or published materials such as books, magazines or patterns
- Needles, and other tools or notions
- Sale, or discontinued items
Little Bow Fibre Company reserves the right to change these policies and terms of service at any time, without prior notice.