This 100% Pima Cotton is from the region of Piura in Peru, which is known for making the best cotton in the world. It is super-soft and has an extraordinary quality for all-season knits due to its DK weight. The drape and almost pearly sheen of this cotton takes any project to the next level. This yarn is an excellent alternative for those who can't wear wool and / or prefer not to use man-made fibres.
The skeins are much bigger at 100 grams per skein in comparison to other cottons that come in at 50 grams.
The yarn is dyed in small batches so from one lot to another there may be a slight difference in colour.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 100% Pima Cotton
- Sport / DK Weight: 100g / 231yds / 212m
- Needle / Hook Size: 8 US / 5mm
- Gauge Knitting: 18 stitches and 23 rows per 4 inches / 10cm
- Gauge Single Crochet: 17 stitches and 20 rows per 4 inches / 10cm
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.