Milo is a luxurious blend of Merino Wool and Linen. The unique nature of the linen gives Milo a rustic yet elegant look, with its raw fibers and almost metallic shine. Manos uses unbleached linen and non superwash merino for a more natural option.
We love the drape of the finished fabric and find it perfect for season spanning projects such as kerchiefs, shawls and lightweight tops.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
- Fiber Content: 65% Merino / 35% Unbleached Linen
- DK Weight: 100g / 380yds/ 350m
- Needle Size: 4-6 US / 3.50-4.00 mm
- Gauge: 20-22 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.