Merino Big - ONLINE ONLY
Merino Big is a super soft, squishy merino wool yarn, perfect for big stitch knits. Whether you use it for a bulky sweater, accessories or a blanket, it is sure to become a personal favourite!
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
Machine wash gentle and cool, tumble dry on low heat.
Be sure to check out our kits for the Antlers Beach Throw by Knox Mountain Knits
- Fiber Content: 100% Australian Superwash Merino
- Super Bulky Weight: 100g / 87yds/ 80m
- Needle Size: 11-15 US / 0 - 000UK / 8.00-10.00 mm
- Gauge: 10-12 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Machine wash gentle and cool, tumble dry on low heat.
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry on a flat towel.