Antlers Beach Throw Kit
Type: Knitting Kit
Sasha and Willow, of Knox Mountain Knit Co. in Kelowna, BC have designed this beautiful blanket in Merino Big. With it’s classic seed stitch and rhythmic mosaic, this quick and captivating knit makes Antlers Beach the perfect cozy throw for a cool summer evening at the beach or a cozy winter night by the fire!
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.Featured Designers: Sasha and Willow of Knox Mountain Knit Co.
Featured Yarns: Big MerinoKit Contains:
- 7 balls of Merino Big in the chosen main colour - Golden Nugget or Nickel Heather
- 4 balls of Merino Big Ecru (02)
- 2 balls of Merino Big Black (05)
- Printed photo
*Kit does not include pattern.*
Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry: Antlers Beach Throw Pattern
Antlers Beach Throw Details
- Needles: 1 pair 9.00mm | UK 00 | US 13 needles
- Yarn: 7 balls of chosen main colour (MC), 4 balls of Ecru (CC1), 2 balls of Black (CC2) Merino Big (Super Bulky Weight 100g / 87yds/ 80m)
- Colourways Available: Golden Nugget or Nickel Heather
- Finished Measurements: 50" x 60" (125cm x 150cm)
- NOTE: Kit does not include yarn for tassels but if you wish to add them you can purchase an additional ball of yarn to add to your kit. You then would use two 12" pieces of yarn for each tassel and you would place them along the top and bottom edges of the throw.
To add tassels or to build your own kit see our selection of Big Merino