A two-ply yarn from the highest quality Peruvian Highland sheep. Extremely soft and rich in character with excellent stitch definition.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool
- Worsted Weight: 50g / 123yds / 112m
- Needle Size: 6-11 US / 4-8mm
- 5-6 stitches per inch / 2.5cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Works beautifully with large or small needles.
- Hand was in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.