Beautiful handcrafted umbrella swifts are available in mango wood and Indian rosewood.
Mango farmers plant new trees every 7 to 15 years, before the older trees become barren, creating a sustainable cycle of plantation and harvest, with only the less ‘fruitful’ trees being felled for wood.
Fast growing and durable, Indian Rosewood, or ‘sheesham’, receives its name from the fragrant aroma produced when the wood is first cut. As the wood ages it darkens to a deep brown color.
- Includes: Umbrella swift, two pins, cloth storage bag.
- Height (without pin): 23 5/8" / 60 cm
- Maximum Diameter: 30" / 76.2 cm
- Clamp Height: 1 7/8" / 4.8 cm
- Clamp Depth: 1 1/4" / 3.2 cm
- Ball winder sold separately.
- Handcrafted and assembled in a scenic region of Kathmandu, Nepal.
- All LYKKE purchases support the growth and development of the local economy in Nepal.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
All LYKKE products are guaranteed for five years against manufacturer's defect. If you experience a failure due to a manufacturer's defect, please complete THIS RETURN FORM and then mail back to us ONLY the defective piece. We'll send you a new replacement in short order. Simply put, we stand behind our products and want to get you back to MAKING HAPPY with LYKKE Crafts. The consumer's legal rights under the law applicable to the sales contract remain unaffected.