TÅGE “pronounce as “TU” / In English means “FOG”
This ultimate Merino® wool and mohair blend is everything you want in an ethereal knit — exquisite, refined, and lofty. The unique chainette construction keeps it light and airy but with enough body for modern interpretations of classic mohair silhouettes.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Content: 70% Ovis 21 Ultimate Merino® 30% Mohair
- Worsted Weight: 160 yards / 145 meters / 50 grams
- Gauge: 16-20 stitches / 22-28 rows
- Needle: US 6-8 / 4-5 mm
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.