Stra means Straw in Danish. Stra, is a delicate wool+linen blend of rustic and warmth with natural variation. We feel it’s the perfect transition yarn for late summer into early fall.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Content: 50% Ovis 21 Ultimate Merino® and 50% Linen
- DK Weight: 164 yards / 150 meters / 50 grams
- Gauge: 18-20 stitches / 28-32 rows
- Needle: US 6-8 / 4-5 mm
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.