Crossbody knitting bag made by hand in genuine leather.
Stavanger Limited Edition is a part of an extraordinary collection in a limited quantity, with gold hardware details.
Stavanger Limited Edition is an elegant and practical knitting bag made from genuine leather. The bag is a must-have knitting accessory for the on-the-go knitter who doesn’t want to compromise on the style and quality of the bag.
The beautiful bag is made by hand in premium leather giving the bag an elegant and timeless look. The bag features small, practical pockets in the interior and on the exterior enabling you to neatly organise your accessories. The large compartment is roomy and offers plenty of storage space for your current knitting project.
The Stavanger crossbody bag is much more than a knitting bag. Use it as a toiletry bag when you’re going travelling. Or as a beautiful and timeless everyday bag for a day in the city.
Leather is a natural material, and its appearance may vary from product to product. Due to the nature of real leather and the gradual fading process of the leather dye, this product will become more unique during wear. The article is made from natural leather with no finishing treatment, which makes it more sensitive to color transfer. It is advised not to wear light colored garments or use light colored materials in combination with this product as some color rub-off is to be expected.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
A note on Shipping: We do not offer free shipping on these products due to weight and parcel sizing. We only offer Xpresspost which is tracked and insured up to $100.Details
- Made by hand in genuine leather
- Removeable and adjustable shoulder strap (130 cm)
- Interior zipper pocket
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Small pockets for storing accessories
- Gold hardware for an extraordinary look
- Contents featured in pouches are not included
- Height: 16 cm | approx. 6 ¼ inches
- Length: 26 cm | 10 ¼ inches
- Water-based leather cleaner is recommended for cleaning.
- Brush off or wipe down your bag to remove loose dirt and dust.
- Clean with water-based leather cleaner as per manufacturer instructions.