Ancient Arts Yarns most popular and versatile yarn base is made from top quality merino wool blended with just the right amount of nylon to provide durability. Socknado is suitable for all your crafting needs and for all types of projects including socks, sweaters, shawls, mitts, gloves, hats, and more! This three ply yarn is custom spun just for Ancient Arts and is soft and strong; making it a joy to knit and to wear.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 80% Fine Merino / 20% Nylon
- Fingering Weight: full skein 100g 385yds/350m
- Needle Size: 1.5-35 US / 2.2-3.25mm
- Gauge: 27-32 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.