Rose Sock is a luxurious base! A blend of superwash merino, cashmere, and nylon, it is incredibly soft, yet due to it’s 3 ply construction and tight twist, it is also a durable yarn for socks.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon
- Fingering Weight: full skein 115g 420yds/384m
- Needle Size: 1-2.5 US / 2.25-3mm
- Gauge: 28-30 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.