A lush single-ply blend of baby alpaca and silk. Presented in shiny braids with naturally occurring colors of alpaca and 6 new dyed colors. Luxury, as nature intended.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 50% Baby Alpaca / 50% Silk
- Sport Weight: 50g / 147yds / 134m
- Needle Size: 3-5 US / 3.25-3.75mm
- Gauge: 5-6 stitches per inch / 2.5cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Works beautifully with large or small needles.
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.