Le Cashmere & Lambswool
The Biches & Bûches Le Cashmere & Lambswool is pure and natural. Take their Le Petit Lambswool, and add the softness and warmth of cashmere and you get this squishy, delightful blend. All of the colors have a degree of tweed in them, giving a touch of variation and sometimes even small exciting speckles!
Le Cashmere & Lambswool is the same weight as Le Petit Lambswool so all patterns using Le Petit Lambswool can be used with this yarn.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fibre Content: 87.5% lambswool & 12.5% cashmere
- Fingering Weight 50g - 248 meters / 270 yards
- Tension/gauge : 22-24 stitches and 32 rows to 10 cm/4”
- Needle size 3mm/US2.5/ UK11 - 3.5mm/ US4/ UK9.5
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.