Lascaux Fine - 50g
Lascaux Fine is a delightful blend of heritage and modern sheep fibre spun into a 2-ply fingering weight yarn which is perfect for stranded colourwork projects. The heritage breed sheep is Manx Loaghtan, found only on the Isle of Mann, and the modern breed is the Punta Arenas from South America.
The natural colour of this yarn is a light brown, so it has a heathered undertone when it is dyed, and although it looks rustic, it actually knits up exceptionally soft! This is a great yarn that feels wonderful against the skin, making it suitable for garments like mitts, sweaters and even lace shawls!
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 25% Manx Loaghtan / 75% Punta Arenas Wool
- Fingering Weight: 50g 192yds/175m
- Needle Size: 1-3 US / 2.25-3.25mm
- Gauge: 27-32 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.