GOTS to Have It
GOTS To Have It, is 100% certified Global Organic Textile Standard merino.
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is a world-wide acknowledged environmental branding.
GOTS is a guarantee to emphasize the environment and sustainability in all stages of the manufacturing process. Requirements include the handling of waste water and energy usage, along with social ethics and worker related aspects of the manufacturing process. The final yarn's quality is also inspected.
Take sustainable fashion to the next level with our "GOTS To Have It" Merino!
NOTE: Even within the same dye lot, each skein is unique as a result of the hand dying process. Due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, colours may vary slightly per hank. For larger projects using more than one hank of yarn per colourway, we highly recommend alternating skeins throughout the project to avoid unwanted tone transitions.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 100% certified Global Organic Textile Standard Merino
- Fingering Weight: 115g / 420yds / 384m
- Needle Size: 1.5-6 US / 2.50-4.00mm
- 6.5 - 8 sts per inch / 2.5cm (Suggested gauge only)
Works beautifully with large or small needles.
- Hand was in tepid water using a mild soap. (Slight colour bleeding may occur).
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.