Elegant and refined, Fino is everybody's favorite. It combines the softness of merino wool with the lustre of silk in a lightweight yarn.
Manos uses Tussah Silk for this blend, produced by silk worms that feed on oak and similar tree leaves, rich in tannins that give the fiber a gorgeous golden tone. The colors in Fino's shade card are so beautiful due to its special dye process that yields complex, subtle, tonal colors.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
- Fiber Content: 70% Extra-Fine Wool / 30% Silk
- Fingering Weight: 100g / 490yds/ 450m
- Needle Size: 3 - 5 US / 3.00 - 3.50 mm
- Gauge: 24 - 28 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.