Felted Tweed Colour
Inspired by nature’s landscapes, the varying shades of Felted Tweed Colour are truly captivating to knit and crochet. From subtle moorland russets and browns, to vibrant sunset pinks and fresh, grassy greens, the tweedy hues gradually evolve along the fibres at a gentle and unhurried pace. A stunning fair isle effect is created by simply working with two shades, while the perfect combination of 50% lightly-felted wool, 25% viscose and 25% alpaca makes this yarn equally ideal for delicate lace and sumptuous cables.
See Felted Tweed Colour Collection for pattern inspiration.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 50% Wool / 25% Alpaca / 25% Viscose
- DK Weight: 50g / 191yds / 175m
- Needle Size: 5-6 US / 3.75-4mm
- Gauge: 22-24 stitches 30-32 rows per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.