Ask any Rowan fan for their favourite yarn and there's a good chance it'll be Felted Tweed. Spun in a light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream. But that's not all. The magical combination of 50% lightly-felted wool, 25% viscose and 25% alpaca makes it supremely blockable and a gorgeous option for lacework as a result. Or knit it in garter stitch for a drapey, squishable fabric that is cosy, but light and easy to wear. Choose from nature-inspired shades ranging from cool watery tones to warming cherry red and fiery ginger and prepare to fall in love!
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 50% Wool / 25% Alpaca / 25% Viscose
- DK Weight: 50g / 191yds / 175m
- Needle Size: 5-6 US / 3.75-4mm
- Gauge: 22-24 stitches 30-32 rows per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.