Feliz is a very special yarn that is a blend of superwash merino with modal, an ecological, manufactured cellulose fiber derived from eucalyptus. Feliz has lovely drape without sacrificing wool's "bounce". The resulting fabric is fresh and lustrious, with great drape and stitch definition. The popular Manos del Uruguay space-dyed colours take on a heathery look that blends the hues beautifully in this yarn.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 70% Merino superwash / 30% Modal
- DK Weight: 100g / 350yds/ 320m
- Needle Size: 4 US / 3.50 mm
- Gauge: 22 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.