Leather case with zipper for embroidery thread and accessories, or crochet and knitting tools.
Do you love keeping your crafting tools neatly organized? Then the Erinna leather case is your go to helper. The case is made by hand in genuine leather and is designed to keep track of your embroidery threads and favourite tools.
The case has an oblong shape and closes with a practical zipper to make sure that your tools are organised and tangle free when you need them – at home and on the go.
Inside the case you find a large compartment designed for storing your favourite tools – from embroidery threads and needles to scissors and pencils. The case also features a small, removable pocket with velcro closure – perfect for storing small bits and bobs.
Leather is a natural material, and its appearance may vary from product to product. Due to the nature of real leather and the gradual fading process of the leather dye, this product will become more unique during wear. The article is made from natural leather with no finishing treatment, which makes it more sensitive to color transfer. It is advised not to wear light colored garments or use light colored materials in combination with this product as some color rub-off is to be expected.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Quality leather
- For storing embroidery, crochet and knitting tools
- Keeps embroidery threads organized and tangle free
- Inside pockets for small bits and bobs
- Zipper closure
- Made of genuine leather
- Lining: Polydrill with a smooth surface to ensure easy maintenance
- Includes a small removable pocket with velcro closure
Contents featured in pouches are not included
- Length: 25 cm | approx. 10 inches
- Width: 11 cm | approx. 4 inches
- Height: 6.5 cm | 2½ inches
- Water-based leather cleaner is recommended for cleaning.
- Brush off or wipe down your bag to remove loose dirt and dust.
- Clean with water-based leather cleaner as per manufacturer instructions.