Knitting for Olive Cotton Merino is a soft and light blend of 70% organic cotton and 30% wool. The wool adds bounciness and elasticity to the cotton, making the Cotton Merino a lovely predominantly cotton yarn that can be used all year round and that is perfect in everyday garments.
Their Merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep and their spinning mill follows ethical, technical and environmental standards, creating yarns free from harmful chemicals.
The yarn is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. Learn more.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 70% Organic Cotton / 30% Non-Mulesed Merino Wool
- Fingering Weight: 50g / 273yds / 250m
- Needle Size: 1-3 US / 2.25-3.25mm
- 27-32 sts per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hook Size: B-1 to E-4 US / 2.25-3.5mm
- 21-32 sc per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry on a flat towel.