A stunning plaid cowl that is silky soft and generous in both size and warmth. Created using two colors of Skyland and a marled technique, this four hank project makes a great gift. Skyland is a springy four-ply DK weight yarn with a soft halo and luxurious sheen. The generous size hanks and beautiful drape make it ideal for accessories and sweaters.
This kit includes 4 hanks of yarn (2 hanks Comet - green, 2 hanks Night Fall - blue), knitting pattern instructions, and washable project bag.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Fiber Content: 30% Baby Alpaca / 30% Silk / 40% Highland Wool
- 2 hanks Skyland A - Comet (green)
- 2 hanks Skyland B - Night Fall (blue)
- DK Weight: 100g / 210yds / 192m
- Needle Size: 4-6 US / 3.50-4.00mm
- Gauge: In Marled Plaid, 20 sts and 34 rnds = 4 inches / 10 cm
- Size: One Size
Finished Measurements: 31½ inches (80 cm) circumference, 15½ inches (39 cm) height
Other Materials Not Included
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.