Caprino is the perfect combination of luxury fibers that assure a special softness to your garments. Bright colors and fibers that you will always want to caress.
Great for: Accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, lace, cables, color-work, and textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots. For colours with no 'L#' suffix, this indicates there are no dye lots due to the hand-dyed nature of the yarn.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 4-ply, 80% Super Fine Merino, 20% Cashmere
- Sport Weight: 50g / 164yds/ 150m
- Needle Size: 4-6 US / 3.50 -4.00 mm
- Hook Size: US E-4 to 7 or 3.50 - 4.50mm
- Gauge: 24 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.