The airy halo of this yarn creates a soft and irresistible look in sweaters, scarves and wraps. Knits up beautifully on a wide range of needle sizes from simple garters to open work lace.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 67% Baby Suri Alpaca / 22% Fine Merino / 11% Bamboo
- DK Weight: 50g / 142yds / 130m
- Needle Size: 4-11 US / 3.5-8mm
- Gauge: 3.5-6 stitches per inch / 2.5cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Works beautifully with large or small needles.
- Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.