Brooklyn Crochet Wrap Kit
A crochet granny square wrap with a twist. Multi-colored granny squares line one edge of this wrap and a solid color is used throughout the rest of the pattern, making this a great accent piece for your fall and winter outings.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Fiber Content: 100% Finest Highland Wool
- 4 (150g) hanks of Woolstok Worsted - No. 1300L Cast Iron
- One Woolstok Worsted 27 Color Bundle
- Crochet pattern instructions
- Large drawstring project bag
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool
- Worsted Weight: 50g / 123yds / 112m
- Hook Size: H US / 5.00 mm, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Finished Measurements:
- Length: 120 inches / 320cm
- Width: 17 inches / 43cm
Other Tools Required
- 5.00mm crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry Needle
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.