Big Wool takes the knitability of a super chunky and transforms it with pure Merino wool, raising the bar by which all other 'beginner' yarns are measured. Big Wool is not just for new knitters though. With a super light spin and paintbox colour palette, it's the perfect choice for speedy accessories and dramatic garments. Make a statement with a giant cable, get creative with colour combinations or cast on a super cozy accessory in the ultimate yarn for winter.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Super Bulky Weight: 100g / 87yds/ 80m
- Needle Size: 15-19 US / 10-15 mm
- Gauge: 7 1/2 - 9 stitches 10-12 rows per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.