Premium leather bag for knitting projects.
Arendal from muud is a beautiful, handcrafted project bag in premium leather, perfect for bringing your knitting projects and supplies on the go. The bag features great functional details - making it easy to bring your knitting projects with you everywhere.
The inside of the bag features a practical zipper pocket, ideal for storing small accessories. On the exterior of the bag, there’s a pocket which closes with a button. The pocket is ideal for storing your bits and bobs and making them easily accessible. The bag features two handles and a removeable and adjustable shoulder strap to accommodate your needs.
Trends come and go. At muud, they believe that solid craftsmanship never goes out of fashion and that high quality pays. The bag is handcrafted using premium leather. This gives you a durable bag that will age with beauty.
Leather is a natural material, and its appearance may vary from product to product. Due to the nature of real leather and the gradual fading process of the leather dye, this product will become more unique during wear. The article is made from natural leather with no finishing treatment, which makes it more sensitive to color transfer. It is advised not to wear light colored garments or use light colored materials in combination with this product as some color rub-off is to be expected.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
A note on shipping: We do not offer free shipping on these products due to weight and parcel sizing. We only offer Xpresspost which is tracked and insured up to $100.
- Made of genuine leather
- Interior pocket with zipper
- Front pocket with magnetic closure
- Back pocket with zipper
- Removeable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Shell: Leather
- Lining: Polydrill with a smooth surface to ensure easy maintenance
- Contents featured in pouches are not included
- Height: 35 cm | 13 ¾ inches
- Width: 34 cm | 13 ½ inches
- Water-based leather cleaner is recommended for cleaning.
- Brush off or wipe down your bag to remove loose dirt and dust.
- Clean with water-based leather cleaner as per manufacturer instructions.