Alegria Superpool Kits
Alegria is probably one of the most popular yarns in the world of knitting. Known for its rich vibrant colour combinations and an incredible softness that just can't be matched. These new Superpool Kits were designed to showcase the colours in beautiful socks! The recommended pattern, I’m So Basic Socks by Summer Lee, is available for free on Ravelry. Each kit contains one 400m skein of the main colour, plus a mini-skein of 80m in the contrasting colour.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots.
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
- Fingering Weight: 1 x 100g / 445yds / 405m, 1 x 20g / 89yds / 81m
- Needle Size: 1 - 3 US / 2.25 - 3.0 mm
- Gauge: 28 - 30 stitches per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Machine wash gentle and cool, lay flat to dry.
Note, for better longevity on your handmade items, we always suggest:
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry on a flat towel.