Morally Grey - DK
This soft, shiney, drapey yarn will be your new favourite for any project. The 4-ply and silk adds a little extra durability, not to mention that glorious sheen, so your project holds up better to wear. Its natural warm gray colour adds an extra layer of depth and moodiness to each colourway.
These colours are VERY difficult to capture accurately due to their muted tones and the silk content of the wool. Silk is highly reflective and adds to the challenge of colour accuracy varying by device.
NOTE: As a result of the hand dying process, colours may vary slightly per hank. For larger projects using more than one hank of yarn per colourway, we highly recommend alternating skeins throughout the project to avoid unwanted tone transitions. Slight bleeding may still occur.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant.
- Fiber Content: 4-ply 60% SW Merino / 20% Silk / 20% Yak
- DK Weight: 100g / 231yds / 211m
- Needle Size: 5-7 US / 3.75-4.50mm
- 21-24 sts per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hook Size: 7 - I-9 US / 3.50-4.50mm
- 12-17 sc per 4 inches / 10cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand was in tepid water using a mild soap. (Slight colour bleeding may occur).
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.