At Dusk Collection
This collection is made with love by an indy-dyer located on Vancouver Island. The rich colours that make up the At Dusk collection are inspired by the island's natural beauty.
NOTE: Even within the same dye lot, each skein is unique as a result of the hand dying process. Due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, colours may vary slightly per hank. For larger projects using more than one hank of yarn per colourway, we highly recommend alternating skeins throughout the project to avoid unwanted tone transitions. After dyeing, we thoroughly rinse and soak the yarn in a lanolin-based wool wash. Slight bleeding may still occur.
Click a swatch circle above to bring up the matching photo for that colour variant. Colour accuracy will vary by device.
Dye Lots: Where you see the same colour listed twice but with a different 'L#' suffix, this is indicating there are 2 dye lots in stock. For example 'Linen-L11' and 'Linen-L12' are the same colour but from different dye lots. For colours with no 'L#' suffix, this indicates there are no dye lots due to the hand-dyed nature of the yarn.
- Fiber Content: 100% SW Extrafine Merino
- Sport Weight: 100g / 328yds / 300m
- Needle Size: 3-5 US / 3.25-3.75mm
- 5.75-6.5 sts per inch / 2.5cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hook Size: E-4 - 7 US / 3.50-4.50mm
- 4-5 sc per inch / 2.5cm (Suggested gauge only)
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. (Slight colour bleeding may occur).
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.