Kobuk Tee Kit - Mauve
We have purchased this kit in the largest size so it is suitable for all sizes that are within the pattern size range (shown below). This kit includes 100% Pima Cotton from the region of Piura in Peru, which is known for making the best cotton in the world. It is super-soft and has an extraordinary quality for all-season knits due to its DK weight. The drape and almost pearly sheen of this cotton takes any project to the next level.
This yarn is an excellent alternative for those who can't wear wool and / or prefer not to use man-made fibres.
See our full range of The Pima Cotton colours here.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
Front and Back
- 18" [19 1/2", 21 1/2", 23 1/2"] width
- 22" [22", 22 1/2", 23"] length
- 3 skeins of pima cotton (±100 g | ±3,5 oz per ±212 m | ±231 yds each skein) in Mauve (Image Colour is Mauve)
- 5 mm | 8 US | 6 UK Beechwood Knitting Needles
- Printed Pattern (Includes all sizes)
- Small Knitter's Sewing Needle
- An Embroidered Label
- WAK Packaging
Hand wash, lay flat to dry.