Hillsdale Hat Kit
Type: Knitting Kit
Knit with two generous hanks of Skyland; a luxurious blend of baby alpaca, silk and wool. Create not one, but two soft and warm hats, one for you and one for a friend. this kit makes a great gift. Skyland is a springy four-ply DK weight yarn with a soft halo and luxurious sheen. The generous size hanks and beautiful drape make it ideal for accessories and sweaters.
This kit includes 2 hanks of yarn (1 hank Night Fall - blue, 1 hank North Star - grey), knitting pattern instructions, and washable project bag.
Colour accuracy will vary by device.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Fiber Content: 30% Baby Alpaca / 30% Silk / 40% Highland Wool
- 1 hanks Skyland A - Night Fall (blue)
- 1 hanks Skyland B - North Star (grey)
- DK Weight: 100g / 210yds / 192m
- Needle Size: 4-6 US / 3.50-4.00mm
- Gauge: In stockinette, 24 sts and 29 rows = 4 inches / 10 cm
- Size: One Size
- Finished Measurements: 18¾ inches (47.5 cm) circumference, 8½ inches (21.5 cm) height
Other Materials Not Included
- Needles: US 6 (4.00mm) 16" circular needle, or size to obtain gauge
- US 6 (4mm) double pointed needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap.
- Do not agitate or twist.
- Shape and dry flat on a towel.